+86 755 23057280
Standards: ISO 6892-1, GB/T 228.1, GB/T 4338
· Use high-power laser emission device with polarized lens to realize the movement of laser marking position.
· Send the specimen to the marking range of the laser head by using the specimen tray to traverse.
· The specimen tray can be placed in 12 specimens at a time, which basically meets the requirements of one test.
· You can use a computer to control the polarized lens in the form of data import to leave more text information on the surface of the specimen.
· Placing the specimens to the corresponding position of the automatic delivery mechanism tray;
· Press the start button, and the sample is sent to the working range of the laser head step by step at 65mm pitch under the driving of the stepping motor.
· The laser head works to leave traces or related marks on the surface of the sample.
· After finishing the marking of one specimen, the specimen tray moves to the next position, and the laser head works. In this way until all samples complete the marking gauge length operation.
· At this time, when the specimen tray is full, the specimen tray automatically returns to the initial position after all the marking operations are completed to facilitate the operator to specimens.
· When the tray is not filled with specimens and when all the specimens are completed, the operator can press the stop button to stop the device and return to the original position to facilitate the operator to specimens.
The specimen delivery mechanism is mainly used to load the specimens and move them to the working range of the laser head, as shown in the figure below.
1. Left pulley
2. Left stroke switch
3. Stroke switch contact plate
5. Linear slide rail
6. Right stroke switch
7. Specimen tray
8. Right pulley
10. Stepper motor
The protective cover is composed of dark glass, which can effectively protect the operator's eyes from the strong light damage caused by laser focus, as shown in the figure.
The cabinet is equipped with three doors that can be opened to facilitate maintenance and repair of the laser power computer host and electrical system placed inside, as shown in the figure.
Main function button area
· Power: Start the whole machine control system;
· Emergency stop: emergency power-off operation for the specimen delivery mechanism;
· Start: start the specimen delivery mechanism and start the marking;
· Stop: Pause the specimen delivery mechanism and stop the marking.
Laser head height adjustment area
· Rise: the laser head rises
· Decline: laser head drops
Optional gauge length(mm)
50, 80, 100
Accuracy of gauge length
±0.5% / 0.15mm (choose the big value)
12 specimens / 1.5min
Minimum marking line width(mm)
Maximum specimen dimensions: Length×Width×Thickness(mm)
Minimum specimen parallel section: Length×Width×Thickness(mm)
Dear customers, please send your comments and suggestions to us via the following form. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Scan and follow us